OUR AIM IS FOR ALL OF OUR VISITORS TO HAVE A MAGICAL EXPERIENCE
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel any activities due to situations that are out of our control i.e. extreme weather conditions (in these situations we will offer an alternative date subject to availability). We will not accept liability for any out of pocket expenses, disappointment or inconvenience amounting from these situations. We do not issue refunds or amend booking details (except under extenuating circumstances).
- We will make every effort to ensure that your visit is a memorable one for you and your party. However, we cannot be liable for any distress caused by circumstances out of our control including any emotional distress or disappointment caused by employees engaged in character including, but not limited to, any child losing his or her belief in Father Christmas for any reason as a result of visiting our site.
- We cannot guarantee that there will not be a queue especially on weekends and the week before Christmas.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and wellingtons if going onto the fields. As the weather can be unkind at times. We cannot be held responsible for any slips, trips etc., whilst in our fields.
- Smoking is not permitted at Gower Fresh Christmas Trees Sites.
- No dogs are allowed on site with the exception of guide dogs or assistance dogs.
- For entrance to our Winter Wonderland, a “child” is someone aged between 12 months and 14 years old and an “Adult” is deemed 14 years and over. A “Baby” is a child aged up to and including 12 months old.
- Babies i.e. children under 12months old can visit Winter Wonderland free of charge. However, they will not receive a present from Father Christmas.
- Bookings are non-refundable for any tickets purchased for any of our events.
- Alcohol and Illegal Substances are not permitted on the Site.
- Climbing or standing on fences, barriers, trees, logs etc., is strictly prohibited and parents, guardians and teachers are fully responsible for all children in their care whilst on site. Gower Fresh Christmas Trees will not accept liability for any accidents occurring to unsupervised children.
- Gower Fresh Christmas Trees will not be held liable either on site or on Reindeer visits for any incidents whereupon people or persons have not adhered to any rules or requests from staff or handlers.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any attraction without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or remove from our site any person who acts in a manner that may cause offence or infringe upon others enjoyment. This includes being or appearing to be drunk and incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, abusive, threatening using anti-social behaviour or being in possession of offensive weapons or illegal substances.
- Non-professional photography and recording are permitted at Gower Fresh Christmas Trees but all images and videos must be for non-commercial use only. Commercial or editorial photography is prohibited without prior permission and Accreditation must be requested.
- We are unable to monitor personal or non-professional photography during your visit and therefore we cannot be held responsible if you or any other visitors including children are featured in any photographs or recordings taken by someone else and which may subsequently be published or distributed in any form. However, we do request all visitors to be mindful of others when taking photographs or recordings.
- We hope that you do not have any complaints when visiting Gower Fresh Christmas Trees, but obviously, if you do we would like to have the opportunity during your visit to resolve any issue that has occurred as we aim to make your visit magical experience. However, if in the unlikely event that you do have a concern it is important that you speak to a member of our team who will then endeavour to deal with your issue at the time. In the unlikely event that you are not happy with the way in which your concern has been handled please email us within five days of your visit to the contact details provided on our contact page. Your complaint will then be thoroughly investigated and acted upon. Any complaints received outside of this timescale or not raised on the day of your visit may not be considered.
- Complaints raised on any social media platform including but not exclusive to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Trip Advisor, Google etc., will not be dealt with on social media so please email as detailed above.
Finally, we hope you have an enjoyable and magical experience with us on the lead up to Christmas.